"At home or work, we come to you"
Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
2. We will use all reasonable endeavours to complete the services by the time and day we have stated that the services should be performed by.
3. In the event that we cannot complete the services on the designated day we will seek to contact you and arrange for the services to be completed on the soonest available subsequent day. But we will accept no liability for failing to perform services on time, or not at all.
4. We will endeavour to take all reasonable care of your vehicle while it is in our possession. If we cause actual physical damage to your vehicle resulting from our negligence, we will, at our option either fix the damage or pay reasonable compensation for such damage. However, we will not be liable for:
4.1 Damage or loss to you or your vehicle resulting from acts of third parties who are neither employees nor agents.
4.2 Damage or loss to your vehicle caused by lightning, flood, severe weather, fire or explosion, civil disorder, war or military operations, national or local emergencies, anything done by Government or other competent authority, or industrial disputes of any kind.
4.3 Consequential loss to you or your vehicle resulting from any default on our part.
4.4 Loss or damage to you or your vehicle caused by us attributable to defects, damage or weakness in your vehicle which were not disclosed to us by you (irrespective of whether such defects were known to you). Other than liability for death or personal injury arising out of our neglect acts or omissions.
5. We would like to inform you the customer that we accept no liability or responsibility for any marks, scratches, dints or any kind of damage immediately after the vehicle has left our possession.
6. You must disclose to us all defects, damage, or weakness in your vehicle, known or suspected by you, which may be affected by the services, prior to our commencing with the cleaning process.
7. We do not undertake to insure your vehicle against loss while it is in our possession. Insurance of your vehicle is at all times your responsibility.
8. You will pay us for performing the services at the price set before we complete our service.
9. You shall pay us in full before the return of your vehicle keys. We shall be entitled to a lien over your vehicle entitling us to retain it, and not release it to you until you have made payment in full to us.
10. If any amount remains unpaid on its due date, we shall be entitled to charge interest on such unpaid amount.
11. You will be liable to us for any death, injury or damage suffered by us or our staff attributable to any defect in your vehicle, or any harmful contents.
12. It should be noted that polish and other cleaning products can be slippery and extreme caution should be exercised when collecting your vehicle. We accept no liability whatsoever for loss or damage caused as a consequence of failing to head this warning.
13. Old or non-original paintwork can be damaged by the cleaning process. All such defects shall be indicated to our staff prior to commencement of the cleaning process.
14. Child seats must be removed and refitted by you; we will not be able to re-fit seats under any circumstances.
15. Engine bay and manufacturer's warranty wax can be removed at your request and your risk. Please check with your dealer to ensure that your vehicle engine and all ancillary components are safe to clean and advise us of any alarms, immobilisers or other electronic components fitted, prior to commencement of the cleaning process.
16. No liability will be accepted for damage to polished metal finishes that are not protected by a lacquer unless we are made aware of this prior to the commencement of the cleaning process.
17. You confirm that you have a spare set of keys for the vehicle and that we shall not be liable for loss or damage caused to you or the vehicle by our losing the keys or locking them in the vehicle.
18. Older cars may have weaker plastics and we agree to provide the services totally at your risk in respect of vehicles over 4 years old.
19. Our determination of the size category of your vehicle with regard to the pricelist shall be final and binding.
20. Explanations of certain words.
20.1 ‘price list’ means the then current list of prices for the various services provided by us from time to time and advised to you.
20.2 ‘the services’ means the vehicle valeting services selected by you from those offered by us from time to time.
20.3 ‘the cleaning process’ Means the vehicle valeting services selected by you from those offered by us from time to time.
20.4 ‘the vehicle’ means any car, van, commercial vehicle, motorcycle, caravan or any other form of transport accepted by us for cleaning.
20.5 ‘we’ and ‘us’ means Auto-Prestige Valeting.
20.6 ‘you’ means the customer we make this agreement with, including any persons we reasonably believe is acting with the customers authority or knowledge
21. By allowing us to complete the agreed work for you. You are entering into and accept that the above 'Terms & Conditions' stated clearly on our website and correspondence, form a legal and binding contract.