"At home or work, we come to you"
- Please give us as much prior notice as possible in the event that you need to cancel your appointment.
- We request that you try to provide us with a minimum of 24 hours notice to cancel any booking / valet type where possible please.
- For our higher valets we may request that the balance be paid in full or a 50% deposit be paid to secure the booking.(This is simply because a full day may be allocated to that particular job, resulting in us not being able to take other bookings on that day please ask for further details/information)
- If more than 24 hours notice is provided any deposits paid to reserve/secure the booking will be refunded in full.
- Failure to provide 24 hours notice will result in a minimum charge of 50% of the valet price being held. (Applicable to any valet where deposits have been paid to secure booking)
- Auto-Prestige Valeting reserve the right to take full payment if a valet is cancelled on the day without prior agreement.
- The full charge may also apply in instances where we turn up to find the vehicle unavailable for us to carry out the service without prior notification, fuel charges will also be added.
- Auto-Prestige Valeting reserves the right to alter or amend a booking time/date without penalty but wherever possible will let the customer know.
- Auto-Prestige Valeting reserve the right to alter a booking or move a booking in accordance to it's staff levels, weather conditions and/or equipment failure without penalty to the company.
(These policies reflect that our time is valuable and your appointment may have prevented someone else from benefiting from our services.)
If you have just read all of the above information don't worry! Terms & Conditions are there to protect yourself and us. We build our business on recommendations and excellent reviews and we really do enjoy looking after cars. That's why we are considered to be extremely good at what we do and excellent value for money as we always go that extra mile!
Please book in confidence.